I've just rolled out Webmin version 1.690 and Usermin version 1.600 into the repos for all operating systems. The update includes fixes for XSS vulnerabilities in popup windows, and so should be considered a mandatory upgrade for any world-facing Webmin/Usermin system.
Changes since Webmin 1.680:
- Several security fixes for XSS attacks in popup windows.
- Added the Fail2Ban module, for blocking the IP addresses of systems that have many failed logins.
- More German translation updates thanks to Raymond Vetter, Catalan from Jaume Badiella and Norwegian updates from Stein-Aksel Basma.
- Fixed handling of the url_rewrite_children directive in the Squid module to support all the process count options.
- Improved Ubuntu 14.04 support.
Changes since Usermin 1.600:
- German, Catalan and Dutch translation updates.
- Fixed XSS vulnerabilities in popup windows.
As always, if you run into any bugs, let us know in the ticket tracker. Questions are also welcome in the forums.